Monday, March 25, 2013

SaltyDroid, Jason Jones DEFAMES RipOffReport and Accuses them of EXTORTION. Clearly Jason Jones, SaltyDroid KNOW the Definition of EXTORTION by now.



"Interviewer: There's also the extreme of false complaints and sites like Ripoff Report that have been called a variety of things. I don't even know what words I could use without availing myself to a lawsuit. [laughter]
Jason Jones: I'll say it, extortion racket. That's what people accuse them of, of running an extortion racket, because it looks a lot like that."
Source
http://www.seobook.com/salty-droid-interview

Odd, Jason Jones acts as if he is AGAINST Extortion Tactics. Yet SaltyDroid, Jason Jones pressured me to STOP my Ninth Circuit appeal and threatened if I did not that he would further pressure me and resort to "other options"

Check out Emails from SaltyDroid, Jason Jones to Blogger Crystal Cox in Dec. 2011
http://www.josephrakofsky.com/2013/03/jason-jones-of-salty-droid-sure-seems.html

I, Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox have named SaltyDroid, Jason Jones as a Defendant in alleged conspiracy with others in a Racketeering, RICO, Defamation, Harassment, Anti-Trust, Abuse of Process Case.

District of Nevada 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF Case Docket
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/147851256/2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF%20-%20Nevada%20RICO

District of Nevada 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF  RICO / Racketeering / Defamation /
 Harassment / Hate Crime Complaint Filing.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/147018909/District%20of%20Nevada%202:13-cv-00297-JCM-NJK%20Civil%20RICO%20Complaint,%20COX%20vs.%20Randazza.%20Racketeer/Corrupt%20Organization%20Jurisdiction:%20Diversity%20Case


Define Extortion:  

"The practice of obtaining something, esp. money, through force or threats"

Ya know like saying if you don't give me that Domain Name I will make you an Enemy, then I don't give up the Domain and am attacked from all sides for over a year and sued, threatened and defamed such as Marc Randazza has done.

Or Tonkon Torp Law Firm, WINNING a 2.5 Million Judgement, I don't remove blog posts and David S. Aman, Tonkon Torp Lawyer sends ONE eMail to Big Media (Forbes, New York Times and More) in order to ACCUSE me of the crime of extortion of which I was not on trial for NOR guilty of. An email that was a response to a Legal Threat and one part of 5 eMails between Opposing Counsel in a 10 Million Dollar Lawsuit.

OR when an attorney BLOGGER such as SaltyDroid, Jason Jones emails me and tells me if I don't accept a deal that won't hurt free speech according to him, so I can "Live to fight another Day"... then he will "pressure" me and if that don't work, he will use other "options" as in his email to me. I did go to the Ninth Circuit, I did NOT buckle under his threats and he followed through with his threats in a defamatory blog posts, online hate campaigns and conspiracy to harm me, defame me, harass and threaten me, Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox.

Define Extortion:  


ex·tor·tion  [ik-stawr-shuhn]
noun
1. an act or instance of extorting.

2. Law. the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.

3. oppressive or illegal exaction, as of excessive price or interest: the extortions of usurers.

4. anything extorted.


No comments:

Post a Comment