Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jason Jones of Salty Droid Sure SEEMS to Be Ignorant of the Law. Jason Jones has recently published a blog post proving he is involved in a lawsuit, yet has not accepted service. Jason Jones CLAIMS he is represented by Co-Defendant Marc Randazza. Jason Jones, Salty Droid Claims Eliot Bernstein is SUING him, yet I, Crystal Cox am SUING him, named him in a 100 Billion Dollar RICO / Racketeering Complaint of Which Eliot Bernstein is NOT Named. SaltyDroid said he would INSERT himself into my case one way or the OTHER and boy did he. Tried to get me to "negotiate", threatened me, and then attacked me on his blogs for over a year. Jason Jones INSERTED himself into my CASE, pressured me, as he admits in emails and made my life, my case his TARGET and personal agenda. For over a Year, Jason Jones of SaltyDroid has used those "other choices" and has harassed me, defamed me, published hate and lies about me, pressured me and harassed me.


Why are Alleged Co-Conspirators, Counter Defendants of 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF, acknowledging a lawsuit that they have not accepted service on formally?  Why would one attorney, a named Defendant represent another attorney, another named Defendant? All in the land of Randazzle, where the Law is Irrelevant and the Constitution ONLY applies to who Marc Randazza says it does.

Why are Alleged Co-Conspirators, Counter Defendants of 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF deliberately posting, OBVIOUS, non-factual information? Again. I, Crystal L. Cox SUED Jason Jones aKa SaltyDroid, and Marc Randazza along with other Alleged Co-Conspirators, Counter Defendants. Yet Jason Jones, SaltyDroid, on his blog claim Eliot Bernstein SUED him, NOT True. And Jason Jones, SaltyDroid claims that he is need of a free speech attorney, why? This case is way bigger then that.

Jason Jones, SaltyDroid, along with other Co-Conspirators, Counter Defendants of 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF, tried to pressure me into NOT filing an appeal in the Ninth on Obsidian V. Cox, then Jason Jones, SaltyDroid attacked me, lied about me, defamed me on his blog. And this is all part of what I allege a massive ILLEGAL conspiracy to silence an investigative blogger. Yet for some reason Jason Jones, SaltyDroid seems to think Eliot Bernstein is suing him. And Jason Jones, SaltyDroid is an attorney??

Here is District of Nevada 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF NAMING Jason Jones, SaltyDroid, in alleged conspiracy to harass, silence, intimidate, and defame blogger Crystal L. Cox, the Plaintiff, ME.

District of Nevada 2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/147851256/2:13-cv-00297-JCM-VCF%20-%20Nevada%20RICO

RICO / Racketeering / Defamation / Harassment / Hate Crime and More..
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/147018909/District%20of%20Nevada%202:13-cv-00297-JCM-NJK%20Civil%20RICO%20Complaint,%20COX%20vs.%20Randazza.%20Racketeer/Corrupt%20Organization%20Jurisdiction:%20Diversity%20Case

a Bit of SaltyDroid History, as he tried to discuss my Obsidian V. Cox Case with Me.


"live to fight another day"

"I'm going to be inserting myself into this situation one way or another ... negotiating peace by pressuring both parties would be my first choice ... but there are other choices."


"From: saltydroid <saltydroid@gmail.com>
To: Crystal@CrystalCox.com
Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 4:28 PM
Subject: Complaint

Crystal ::

Can I see the complaint in the case please? 

Also :: can you give me the elevator pitch for what the bad actions of Obsidian and Kevin Padrick have been? Off the record. 

Did you try to get some pro bono help before you filed your response? 

--
:: >>
SaltyDroid "

"From: saltydroid <saltydroid@gmail.com>
To: Crystal L. Cox <savvybroker@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: Complaint

i guess you forgot about me.  it's strange ... people so rarely do.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Crystal L. Cox <savvybroker@yahoo.com> wrote:
No I did not try to get pro bono, it all happened fast and at a bad time.

I will forward you documents tomorrow, if i forget please email me, so much is going on.. 

I am starting a new blog to focus for folks who just learn it.. 

thank you for emailing me. .. i appreciate you..
Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
Crystal L. Cox
Search Engine Reputation Manager
Investigative Blogger
Good Life International Distributor

Peace and Love to You !!!"

From: saltydroid <saltydroid@gmail.com>
To: Crystal L. Cox <savvybroker@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: Complaint

Hmmm.

I wonder ... if things are bad for you right now ... then why are you escalating and compounding your attacks? I don't fancy that's a very good idea. 

Before I was an "investigative blogger" as you say, I was a lawyer. I think it is quite shocking that the court didn't apply the New York Times v. Sullivan standard in your case. It freaked me out when I first saw it ... but once I looked at the details I understood.

Crystal I think there's a very, very, good chance this will end with you going to jail. Having "Reputation Manager" and "Investigative Blogger" both in your signature line kinda tells the whole story. Those two jobs are opposites ... doing them both is hell-a like extortion. Add that to the fact that you're attacking members of the bar ... a court appointed member of the bar no less ... and the fact that your case got all this press that didn't tell the whole story and made the court system look silly ... things are prolly much worse for you right now than you think.  You're going to force them {the government} to do something {the only way they ever do anything is when they're forced}.  

You should stop not helping yourself as soon as possible. 

Any chance you'd want to negotiate the end of this fiasco? You take down all your sites about Kevin and Obsidian and walk away into the sunset ... live to fight another day. Then they turn around and walk away as well without pressing the judgement or giving you any further issues ... avoiding establishing such a horrible precedent for free speech. I don't know if they'd do that but if you offered and they refused they'd look unreasonable. 

I'm going to be inserting myself into this situation one way or another ... negotiating peace by pressuring both parties would be my first choice ... but there are other choices.

jason


On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:06 AM, Crystal L. Cox <savvybroker@yahoo.com> wrote:
i have been evicted, its 10 degrees and the main media is trying to set me up for a crime
life is pretty hard right now.. 

Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner
Crystal L. Cox
Search Engine Reputation Manager
Investigative Blogger
Good Life International Distributor

Peace and Love to You !!!""


Those two jobs are opposites ."

Jason Jones is clueless on Internet Marketing. Investigative Blogging and reporting is the EXACT same Skill Set as SEO. Not the Opposite. And there is no reason to "jail" me. However there is reason to investigative SaltyDroid, Jason Jones, as you see here he threatened to force me from my case. He threatened, that I deal with him to live another day. He was NO part of my case, he simply interjected into my life, pressured and harassed me as his emails to me and blog posts about me, clearly point out. It is  SaltyDroid, Jason Jones that is hurting Free Speech. I spoke out against corruption and a CORRUPT judge ruled very unreasonable AGAINST me to protect corruption.   SaltyDroid, Jason Jones advise was not solicited from me, he entraped me as he asked about my case, as if a Blogger reporting on it, then jumps in and gives me legal "pressure". Then threatens me, then launches into "other choices", which sure seems to be joining others to conspire to pressure me to STOP my Ninth Circuit appeal and take a deal that this group of attorneys concocted for their own benefit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment